| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uberaba in October is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish. Around 161.6mm (6.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Uberaba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Uberaba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Uberaba:
- Paracatu, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NNE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) NE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) NE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 311.4 kms (193.5 miles) E
- Araxa, Brazil - 105 kms (65.2 miles) E
- Bambui, Brazil - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) E
- Franca, Brazil - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) SSE
- Lavras, Brazil - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) ESE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 196.5 kms (122.1 miles) S
- Machado, Brazil - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) SE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 252.1 kms (156.6 miles) S