| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uberaba in December is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in December is pretty drenched. A hearty 282.1mm (11.1in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Uberaba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Uberaba, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Uberaba:
- Paracatu, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NNE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) NE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) NE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 311.4 kms (193.5 miles) E
- Araxa, Brazil - 105 kms (65.2 miles) E
- Bambui, Brazil - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) E
- Franca, Brazil - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) SSE
- Lavras, Brazil - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) ESE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 196.5 kms (122.1 miles) S
- Machado, Brazil - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) SE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 252.1 kms (156.6 miles) S