| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uberaba in April is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 105.7mm (4.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Uberaba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Uberaba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Uberaba:
- Paracatu, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NNE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) NE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) NE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 311.4 kms (193.5 miles) E
- Araxa, Brazil - 105 kms (65.2 miles) E
- Bambui, Brazil - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) E
- Franca, Brazil - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) SSE
- Lavras, Brazil - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) ESE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 196.5 kms (122.1 miles) S
- Machado, Brazil - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) SE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 252.1 kms (156.6 miles) S